Parents’ Responses to Child’Space Workshops
Parents were asked to write an evaluation after taking Child’Space workshops. The following are excerpts from their responses.
- I gained a better understanding of the process of how a baby develops.
- I developed a new appreciation of my baby’s potential.
- I learned that my baby’s development is right on track.
- I learned that my baby is developing slowly and that is fineI learned that each baby develops at her own individual pace and in her own unique way.
- We learned that you cannot force anything on a baby. You have to wait for a response.
- We learned simple, effective methods to calm our baby.
- We learned to use soft tapping and touch to influence our baby’s movement habits.
- I discovered how my use of language, voice tone and facial expression can positively influence my baby’s personal development and our deepen relationship.
- I became more creative in how I touch my child.
- I become more confident in touching, carrying, and lifting my baby.
- I developed a stronger sense of the importance of physical touch.
- We developed confidence in our parenting abilities.
- We learned to trust in our baby’s abilities. We saw that he could assess dangers on his own and was not afraid of falling.
Find a Child’Space practitioner in our Directory