Coordinator, Child’Space Training Program
200 DempsterEvanston IL 60602
Thank you for your interest in next Child’Space training in Chicago with educational director Dr. Chava Shelhav and her team.
Note that enrollment will limited to 35 students to help our teachers learn about each student and provide the highest quality of individual attention.
We will also provide a supplementary curriculum in movement and hands-on work for those who are new to the field or could benefit from additional background.
If you would like to apply, please provide answers to the questions below, in letter form. Then send your application to the above address. Please enclose a non-refundable $100 application fee, which will be credited toward your payment for the first segment.
3. Email address
4. Phone number
6. Statement of purpose. Why are you applying and what is your vision of how you will use the training in your life and work?
7. What is your experience working with babies, families and children?
8. Please describe your education and work history.
9. Please tell us something about your personal life, hobbies, interests and family situation.
10. What experience, if any, do you have with movement or hands-on healing modalities such as massage, Feldenkrais, etc?
11. How will you pay for the training?
Thank you for your interest in the Child’Space Training! You will hear from us soon.